For students currently at CHSS, e-Learning courses can be a part of your day school timetable as approved by your Guidance Teacher.
School Administrators will review course selection numbers and assist in making adjustments to the e-Learning course offerings based on student need. Not all course offerings guarantee a seat in online courses.
Some important points about studying in the e-Learning environment are listed below. A successful student in the e-Learning course will:
- be responsible and submit assignments on time;
- be organized and demonstrate an ability to set priorities and manage time to complete the work;
- have access to technology to gather information and to complete tasks;
- work well in an online environment with minimal supervision;
- respond positively to the ideas of others and build healthy online relationships; and
- set his/her own goals and seek assistance when needed.
Note: If a day school in-class course is offered in e-Learning format as well, the in-class model will take priority over the e-Learning course during course selections.