Staggered Start to School Year
- There is a staggered start to school this year (Sept. 3rd- Gr. 9’s only, Sept. 4th- Gr. 9 &10’s, Sept. 8th Gr. 9-12.)
Visitors to the School
- Visitors to the school will be by appointment only approved by administration.
Appointments during the day
- Students needing to leave for appointments will need to meet the parent/guardian at the front doors. Please call the main office to make arrangements to sign the student out. School number 613-473-4251
Student Fees/ Lockers
- There will be no student fees at this time with the exception of a $5 printing fee.
- There will be no assignment of lockers at this time. Students need to bring all items for the day in a backpack and carry them to the classroom.
- Students should stay home from school if they are sick and a parent/guardian must notify the school.
- If a student becomes ill during the school day, they must be picked up immediately. An ill student will not be allowed to ride the bus home.
- Students will be assigned seats on a school bus and must wear a mask at all times.
- When students arrive at school on the bus, they will be permitted entry to the school and are to report to their period 1 class or designated area.
- Students being driven to school, or those walking, should not arrive before 8:00 am
- All students will be required to leave school property at 2:45pm.
Timetable and Exams/FCA
- Students timetables will consist of one class a day for 5 weeks and then they will change to the next class. There will be AM/PM bathroom breaks built into the day.
- There will be a final exam/culminating activity for each course at the end of the 5 weeks.
- Students can sign up for a guidance appointment regarding course changes using the following link: https://forms.gle/Xc714FqWLEWcwZdx7
Lunch and Cafeteria
- Lunch is now 45 minutes in length. Students should bring a bagged lunch to school and plenty of fluids. There will be no access to microwaves or vending machines.
- Food For Learning will be running on a grab and go basis ( fruit cups, cheese strings, granola bars etc.).
- The cafeteria will be open to purchase food for lunch and there will be a schedule for students to access the servery in order to minimize the number of contacts
- Students are to remain in their period 1 class for lunch hour.
- Please return any school chromebooks/ technology by September 11th.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own devices to school for daily use.